Center for Environmental Initiatives Ecoaction from Ukraine is an affiliate member of Bankwatch. It is a member-based civil society organisation that unites efforts of active and concerned people in a joint struggle to protect the environment and achieve the desired social transformations.
- Ecoaction is advocating for sustainable energy and transport development, for energy efficiency as an alternative to energy wasting.
- Ecoaction opposes traditional dirty industries that produce greenhouse emissions and contribute to global climate change.
- Ecoaction is aiming for energy efficient economy and 100% renewables-based energy sector by 2050.
- Ecoaction advocates for the environmentalisation of food production and popularisation of sustainable rural development in Ukraine.
- Ecoaction supports communities that defend their environmental rights and seek to participate in decision-making.
- Ecoaction believes that protecting nature is impossible without public participation.
Centre for Environmental Initiatives “Ecoaction”
PO Box 26
52A Saksaganskogo Str, 4th floor
Tel.: +38 044 353-78-41