Extractive Industries Review Reports
Official document | 4 November 2005
Striking a Better Balance
Volume III: Annexes
Workshop and Project Visit Reports
Volume VI: Research Reports
2. Impact of the World Bank Group’s Social and Environmental Policies on Extractive Companies and Financial Insitutions by Richard Everett, Associate for Global Change.
3. Extracting Promises: Indigenous Peoples, Extractive Industries and the World Bank by E. Caruso, M. Colchester, F. MacKay, N. Hildyard, and G. Nettleton, Tebtebba Foundation, Forest People’s Program and the Philippines Indigenous Peoples Links (PIPLinks).
4. Community Perspectives on Extractive Industries by Ginger Gibson, CoDevelopment Canada.
5. Report on Stakeholders’ Views on Artisanal and Small Scale Mining by Edmund Bugnosen, Bugnosen Minerals Engineering.
6. Mining and Critical Ecosystems: Mapping the Risks by M. Miranda, P. Burris, P. Shearman, J.O. Briones, A. La Vina, and S. Menard, World Resources Institute. (629 Kb)
Theme: Social & economic impacts | Mining